Monday, March 14, 2011

The unreasonable disaster..

11.03.2011 . 8.9/9.0 magnitude earthquake hit the Pacific Ocean nearby Northeastern Japan at around 2:46pm

Friday afternoon, I thought of asking my brother to check on the flight tickets to Tokyo since we've plan earlier to go for a backpack there ended up him telling me tht Japan strike with a really bad tsunami which is 10 meter tall. Seriously, all i seriously think about is just maybe earthquake?!? But when browsing through my FB with all the release Youtube post, like darn.. Tsunami really hit the Japan and it's quick a alarming one! Knowing that thousand and more body was found, 500 got missing.. and houses got swollen by this enormous waves, that's really an unpredictable disaster.

Hearing the news and watching the whole incidents on CNN, it brings flash back on some movie scene that the world is in trouble. How this big waves can just strike anytime, anywhere and impacted the whole village, city or even a country and the land could b badly demolish or it could disappeared.

I really couldn't believe how strong and powerful current can be. My dad told me that even how many thousands years a mountain range exist, it still can't compare to the strong powerful current that the water can turns to..

I'm truly blessed that I alive in peace. How fortunate tht i'm still breathing will all my loves one around. All my prayers to my fellow friends @ Japan, Stay Strong and We'll go through this moment together as one. It's not how fortunate we are in Malaysia but really how we channel our energy and love to the unfortunate one.

The unreasonable prediction on 2012, it's always been the hot topic now! esp after all the disaster that happening around. I can't deny that I'm calm with what's happening around, I'm actually kinda freakout! But really, come and think about it, i don't even actually know that whether tomorrow exist or not. So why r we waiting for 2012, Dec 20,14 or what so ever dates! What I always believe is that there's always a bond that we human being have with Earth. Just stay calm, stay presence and using the our inner strength to whole the world together again. That's the fundamental of our spirit and bonding that we have with our planet!

From now onwards, I'm going to live passionately, and be connected with my surroundings and live healthily. It's really pleasure that i m given to live in a country that free from most of the disaster. Live it for the victim, live it for myself. Things can change when there's 1 person that willing to do it..

My prayers to all the victim in Japan ...



No comments: