Thursday, April 24, 2008

Rainy Day in Selection!

It's been a while i did not staff.... So it's like a phobia thing for me to go for the selection yesterday! It's kinda scary for me still... Yet, it's over and i got selected!

There are 6ix of us in the selection... and i am the second one to go! I am jus too nervous and that energy got me stood up n' i actually don't remembered what i talk but all i know is to be clear in that moment! Try hard enough not to get myself into tears but it's jus hard to cover it with my nervousness...

And of course la... Not more than 5 minutes... i cried la! In the previous selection... i cried so much because of some personal daddy issue! Jus to prove that i am an adults now, pushing hard enough to hide my tears... it doesn't work... all i need to be is jus feeling myself in that moment.. Nina told me that it's ok to cry...

How am i dealing with this cry issue! Jus better stop it....

No comments: