Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Life is like a Rollercoster

Ups and Downs... Fast and Slow... It's all in ur hands that u can control! Finally i finish staffing!! Lots of follow up... But what is it in me that i end up with a tiny group of 4 from 6 participants! Abit down actually.. having a tiny group but yet powerful!

I have Ms. Charlotte that looks so alike with my previous Advanced SG Sharon, she's a cute mum, jus like that kind of mother that won't scold their kids one... haha.... Then her buddy, Ah Hock. One big superhero from Brunei... Dare to love and dare to fly.. That's all i can say bout him!

And then i have Roziana... A anti social bitter face lady end up to be a powerful nun dancing PSD! Full of energy now! and her buddy Kooi Fong... I beautiful woman that hide and give up herself after some history... But she's a hot PSD as well. Giving me a hard time working with her... but my pleasure to have this beautiful woman with me for the 5 days!

Then of course the 2 that left me frm my group! Surain... a very special man! A man that nv know how much he can change if he willing to let go n' be open! I'm so happy that at last he open up n' be so alive after graduation! and his first buddy Jayson, He gets a great lesson... Not to mention! But all i can say is that it's my great honour to have them in my SG! Their jus like my previous SG! They will forever heave a special place in my heart!

Back to my work now... i am so tired u know.... Jus put my head on my table i can straight fall asleep! even now!! Yawning! how am i gonna recharge my battery again! HELP ME!!!

No comments: