Thursday, May 22, 2008

Silent Weeks ... shhhhssshhhh....

I am so busy shifting office this 2 weeks.. Getting things settle is not easy! It's such a rush months when 4 months ago my factory tenant telling me that he found a buyer for the factory. So he's like giving us jus enough of time to find another shoplot and finally today, we are officially operate. But still no internet yet.. u know la... Our TM friends here dealing work like tomorrow never dies like that! so like that lor... still no line can't go online... can't blog... can't d/l especially freebies for my scrab! Even Beii have more freebies then me now... Sigh!

In the pass 2 weeks, lots of crisis n' disasters happens? What's goin wrong with the world? How long r we still gonna ignore the situation of global warming still... I know it's happening in China, Cambodia, conversation like : " Thank God, It's not our country, is THEIR country..." R we feeling fine with this conversation? Realise that... R we living in SCARCITY? People don't care and don't bother bout much anymore. Just like what my bro said : "Jie, it's too late... Everyone don't even care, so my effort is nothing?" The one who's gonna suffer might not be us if we're lucky enough... But it's goin to be our CHILDREN.

Been realising alot after my Mastery course... Who am I, What's my purpose in life? Am I playing a bigger game? Am i living just to survive? How do i deal with Responsiblity? This question sounds simple... But Handling it is another different story.

I hope that Mr. TM will come tomorrow to fix my Net line... I feel so lifeless without connecting... So sad! Tomorrow is Friday... continue tomorrow loo. I miss scrabbing! I miss Weddings... I miss Drawing, I miss my Donkey... I miss my Friends! I miss my grandma.... I miss everyone of u! haha... and i do!! of course i miss my coussie... when r we gonna re - unite! Thank God Li Vee is coming back soon!

1 comment:

Beii said...

hahah!jealous of my collection of scrap?!uhuhuuh!Anyway!why got livee's name don't have mine huh huh huh!?

Okaylah i forgive you.

Bye bye.

XD