Thursday, May 8, 2008

The Morning Power Questions

Create a daily success ritual foy yourself. Every morning, come up with at least two or three answers to each of the following questions, basking in the positive emotions they inspire. If you have difficulty with an answer, simply add "could." For example, if you can't answer the question " what am i most happy about in my life right now?" ask, " What could i be most happy about my life right now if i wanted to?"

Morning Questions

1. What am i happy about in my life right now? What about that makes me happy? How does that make me feel?

2. What am i excited about in my life right now? What about that makes me excited? How does that make me feel?

3. What am i proud about in my life right now? What about that makes me proud? How does that make me feel?

4. What am i grateful about in my life right now? What about that makes me grateful? How does that make me feel?

5. What am i enjoying about in my life right now? What about that makes me enjoying? How does that make me feel?

6. What am i committed about in my life right now? What about that makes me committed? How does that make me feel?

7. Who do i love? Who loves me? What about that makes me loving? How does that make me feel?

Next you'll learn how to make this daily success ritual even more effective.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

My answers to the Morning Questions:

1. What am i happy about in my life right now? What about that makes me happy? How does that make me feel?

I'm happy that i finally am a copywriter in an international ad agency now. Because it's been my aim since i got out of college. It makes me feel positive that i can reach my goals.

2. What am i excited about in my life right now? What about that makes me excited? How does that make me feel?

I'm excited about my career now. I'm excited because i know i'm gonna do something different about it for the better. It makes me feel motivated because i love spontaneity.

3. What am i proud about in my life right now? What about that makes me proud? How does that make me feel?

I'm proud about how control my emotions now. I've managed to contain my anger and be conscious about my feelings and let them go. It makes me feel liberated.

4. What am i grateful about in my life right now? What about that makes me grateful? How does that make me feel?

I'm grateful that i have a family to come home to now. Because without them i'd be nothing. It makes me feel loved.

5. What am i enjoying about in my life right now? What about that makes me enjoying? How does that make me feel?

I'm enjoying the company of friends right now. I get to go crazy with them or sometimes have a heart to heart talk with them. It makes me feel that i have someone to share my joy and sorrows.

6. What am i committed about in my life right now? What about that makes me committed? How does that make me feel?

I'm committed to work towards my vision now. It drives me to create a better world and i'm passionate about it. It makes me feel that i'm larger than life.

7. Who do i love? Who loves me? What about that makes me loving? How does that make me feel?

I love my family, i love you and i love my friends. My family loves me, you love me and my friends love me. My love and care for each one of them is boundless. It makes me feel that love makes the world go round, not money or a good job or a sense of security.

Those are what i feel about my life right now. I feel thankful to answer those questions.

Love you lil sunshine