Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Finally Sunshine is Back!!

I am back from my blackout week for the pass two days! I am like a caveman doing meditation... OM.......

Now that i am back... i can't get use to the fact that i am connecting myself to the world! haha.. what rubbish is that. WHY LIKE THAT GEH?? haha... i learn this from my bro's friend! Curi-curi looking at his INBOX... Lot's of his friend is like having the GEH GEH language. Dunno what to say -,-!!


I will start my scrap tomorrow since now it's like more in my go home time kind of mood, jus gonna get use to INTERNET again... haha! And ya... something IN, my bro know how to drive already GEH! Not bad la... My mum say he's a good driver.. bla bla bla... unlike me!! dun understand what is she talking about as long as i know i am!! Correct or not to all my passenger!!! Agree right! Can't wait for my bro to fetch me up actually but still not too soon! Like he always said to me : " I LOVE MY LIFE!". So do i LAI KAH FAI!!! But anyway u r always my best bro!

There you go... My small small eyes bro GEH!

No comments: