Friday, May 9, 2008

Hiking Spirit!

Woei Tyng with her happy face...


Kenny with his stick like Moses the whole time!




Haven even start and Jon already opening his mouth!



Beng Beng is all ready to go!!!

Me & Jynnie @ Gunung Angsi. My one and always volleyball partner!!

Here I come again! Back to my weekend mountains... Kinda malas now to hike! Better stop my conversation, If not i so gonna suffer climbing mount KK. Really can't wait to hike... It's like a drive for me to the peak. Not only peak, is me dealing with my life peak n' career peak!

After like 6 years away from high school... i slow down alot on my stamina. Used to be hyper active in school like running for 4 x 100meters, 200m speed run, netball, volleyball, badminton, swim & etc...
I want to be fit!!! I want to be like Jesicca Alba!! Hahaha... and i am serious!

1 comment:

pathfinder said...

You were quite the champion...
leading the pack all of the way. I was more than impressed Princessa. :)