Thursday, May 29, 2008

You are special...

Many people come and go in my life but how many of them are goin to remain in my life? How many walk off... How many are really close? How many that I reall care and I really Love? No matter who u r... I just want to thank you for just being the one that have a lil' journey with me in my 23 years of life. You do make a different in my journey.


Looking into my picture folder... I see so many pics with diff faces, diff places, diff memories, diff occasion! So nice to have you in my life although I can't actually thank you one by one... There's Sisterz, Brotherz, Cousinz, Smurfz, Matez, Classmatez, Primatez, Familiez, Fatz, Thinz, Bigz, Smallz, Roundz, Squarez, Couplez... so many. You are so special!


Here's one of the Photo that i scrap about my 3 Good Sisterz in my life. Although dear Jane a.k.a Mrs Lai already married for like 6 months. You are the one that make me see how love is possible when u believe you will own your own love ONE DAY! Now she's happily in her Valentine! For those girls that is still single, "Love is only Love when you give it away." This is so true... This is one of the shoot that we have on her registration. See, she's so beautiful n' happy... No more Cow face... haha! Happy for u my dear... We can't wait to see our dear Jane to have her own baby Jane... So cute!

No comments: