Thursday, May 8, 2008

What is the stand in my life?

I have briefing my SG about the stand in their life... Some will say, honesty. Some say openess.

What's my stand then? 2 years ago, i am answering the same question too... What i wrote is i stand for peace! Peace will only then bring love, honesty and openess. It will bring unity... then only we will be happy... It's like a hit on my head that i should actually start doing something for my stand!

Recently... i came out with a calendar design for global warming awareness.. I will feel that i can only make a lil voice for this issue... but it's a powerful impact if this message will be sent off by 100 people that bought my calendar, from 100, it will be 200 people knowing about it while the convey the message!

Life is a recycle... jus that how do we want it to recycle?

It make sense to me! Solute Algor for making a stand! and that is his stand! That's how he contribute! and he's a man that called as i GIVING leader! Do tat sounds inspiring! That's the leader taht i want to be!

I am jus so sick of my dad telling me that we no longer survive in printing industry. But what's the impact we can create out of it? How he wants me to face my life? How he want this to end!

I am still struggling with this... But not for long i promise!

No comments: