Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy DAUGHTER's Day...

Having a great night tonight with my grannies... Lots of fun!! Cracking n' cracking. haha... lol

So much fun we have tonight... Only realise my youngest cousin bro it's only standard 5 this year! He's been so in love with animals for the pass one year... But glad that he still check in himself as a lil' boy tellin me boy only have SP when he's 12! haha... So LiVee... u get my joke now about him now? Then we have yummy seafood dinner. For the first time the next generation get to have the priority to makan first!! Livee... for the first time our table serve more dish than our parents! It's not one dish.. is Dishes!!! haha...

What most geram one is my dear Beii Botak do a card for popo only have her family face!! so too bad the Wooi and Lai family jus can see loo... cannot write loo!! Like that loo... as usual!! haha lol!

Then we have yummy ice cream cake. It comes with a bit tube bow... haha... But do have fun eventhough i dun have a place to write on my card!! u know " Me Love". Another one.. haha!

On my way back home! LiVee called back n' wish my mum's mummy daY! Even she's like miles away.. but the beautiful thing is Love really have no distance! That prooves! Dont' cry Darl... It's ok!! We will see u next year!! OK? Jus miss u la! Thanks for the call...

Will post up the pic when Beii Upload the photo k!! And wait!! U gonna get this from me very soon! Ur skin is gonna be slice by me jus like that chick in our soup!!! Geramnya!!!!! Nvm... u better don't let me remember about that pic when i see u!!

So tonight is not about mother's day... Is about my grandmother creating a Daughter's Day for us! First time feel so appreaciated being a Daughter! Thanks Popo!! U are always our Beautiful & Sporting POPO!! Although sometimes can be really annoying n' drama!! Agree girls! haha...

I am so blessed to have all the greatest Women in my life that is one in a million!! Thanks for being the woman! Happy Mother's Day!

1 comment:

Beii said...

HAHA!
I'm sorry,but you were the one who posed so willingly for my camera....okay?
=X

And i told you i can't print photos from the house printer thats y no photo larh!i have to take from my own album okieeee!

Sorry sorry sorry!

Don't make me feel guilty d la!

T_TT

Nvm,i know you still love me!hahah!
Had fun today!Muahzzzzz