Tuesday, September 23, 2008

My 55 days with LP119

"I am love, I am powerful, I am fun, I am LP119!!" Simply powerful and inspiring bunch of people... It is always my honour to be apart of LP119. After graduated from LP94, I finally come back and senior my very first LP119 after 2 1/2 years! You guys are awesome!! Let's go all out in this 5 weeks and create beautiful results in any areas of our life! GO LP119!

Thanks Mic for believing in me... giving me alot of space to grow and paint in my blank piece of canvas!! Seniors, Shirley, James, Ron, Hank, Esther and Amreek. You are the one that i so looking up at, learn so much from everyone of you and we do have lots of crazy fun together!! and of course what i am most blessed is having this 42 beautiful human being from 119 to be apart of my life. You guys are so powerful. Let's start believing in ourselves and have the world to be a better place to live. Jus like a WONDERFUL WORLD!! ",

No comments: