Thursday, September 4, 2008

I finally make a decision...


I kinda tired already working with my dad. Is just more like everyday seeking for his approval, and doing things to prove him wrong. Well, jus tired.. that's all. Don't wanna say more about this because this is seriously sucking my energy. No point to work with someone that don't listen, be right n' be preasure. So i decided to look for a job out there.

I would love to be a fashion editor if i can. But then once I am fixed in my job, I can no longer have my time to do make-up, training and even having more spare time with my love ones. But NEWAY, I am still looking forward for fashion and beauty line. Something that i always love to do! Dressing up, be Creative, be Socialable. For a long long time i last see myself as Sunshine. More like a angry and furious dark sunshine.

Well.. This week is not an easy one for me but hopefully i manage it well. Sunshine is going to be back soon!

1 comment:

pathfinder said...

Hey Princess...just put on that smile of yours and sunshine will come flooding in. :x