Thursday, August 28, 2008

Sunshine Smoothies @ Tioman

I think i have been to Tioman Before as what I remembered haha... But anyway.. I went there again last Thursday! It's jus so fun when it comes to Holiday + Beach. Of course la.. sunshine belongs to the island with her glass of Fav. Baileys... That's all about holiday and me... Dress up, with my sades n' sun block, paul frank Sandals, bikinis, kiplings pouch and a good companions and family... That's what i love the more! This is what a holidays means...

Tioman is still a beautiful place to be... Good place to dive too! Never expect to see some life coral n' some tank fish there but yes.. whole lot of variety of fishes over there.. I saw Dory, Parrot fish, beautiful corals, Soha Tank, lots of Tank but not my fav Idol Moorish, and ya... Lots n' lots of "Sea Rambutan". I just can't stay longer snorkelling because of that... It freaks me up but anyway... It's still lovely over the ocean near the Brocolli Island!!

Really enjoy myself during the weekends after the whole week of stress and work load. Have some Big Bomb with my dad but was handle when We are back from the holidays. Thanks for the trip lil moo moo.. It's jus beautiful... Sunshine Just need a break in her Island Trip. Just came back last Sunday... All back on my working desk and of course all back for my LP119...

Islands that I visited: Pulau Pangkor, Pulau Langkawi, Pulau Redang, Pulau Tioman, Phuket, Hawaii, Bali, Pulau Pinang.. haha.. I just love Island!

No comments: