Friday, August 1, 2008

It's time to be independent..

In the pass 3 years I've been working with my dad as a graphic designer.. But u know when someone left the company, it's my turn to take over their job. So now i am more likely a PA graphic designer. Life being a daughter and staff in my father's territory is always a safe environment to be... but to me, it's not a good thing.. I love outing, I love exposure, I love mixing with people and for those who knows me... I love dressing up and I like pretty things either in decorating it or just have it! It's me.. I love dress, I love perfume, I love weddings... All this is like pieces of me. But i jus want to experience n' own all of this by myself... not anything to do with my dad. I want to have a car by my own... Paying my own bills... That's what sounds like more a self responsible lady.

So i make a decision... I am goin out there to look for a job. I need to experience life with my own hands. Falls and get up by myself, keep exploring n' discovering... That's what Sunshine's life is all about. All this while I haven't make any crucial decision yet is because my family situation but of course this is one of my believes... So like what Sue said, My family will change if there's someone sacrisfy. This is true.. so that's what i decide. I know it's not gonna be easy for me.. But i am now workign out on my Resume to send it out to some magazines company.. Thought of doin editorial.. BUt writting skills sucks. Lots more to learn n' to enhance. But NEway.. one thing good about Sunshine is she will never give up with her dreams.

This is one song that Elaine dedicated to Her advanced team when we are staffing with her.. This songs sing directly from my heart. It connects. It's a song by Jordin Sparks called "This is my now."

This Is My Now lyrics are about personal empowerment and the courage to come out of one's shell and be the person they are meant to be. This Is My Now talks about the difference between living in the past and living in the now.

A song with broad appeal, This Is My Now has lyrics that many can relate to in regard to making the decision about being bogged down in issues of the past or deciding to throw off those issues for a better future. In This Is My Now, the protagonist decides to look inside and stop hiding from themselves and use their internal strength to shed off the yesterdays in lieu of bright tomorrows.

Here's the lyrics :

There was a time I packed my dreams away.
Living in a shell, hiding from myself.
There was a time when I was so afraid.
I thought I'd reached the end,Baby that was then
I am made of more than my yesterdays.
This is my now,
and I am breathing in the moment.
As I look around,
I can't believe the love I see.
My fears behind me, gone are the shadows and doubts
That was then,
this is my now.

Had to decide
was I going to play it safe
or look somewhere deep in inside
try to turn the tide
and find the strength to take that step of faith
This is my now,
and I am breathing in the moment.
I look around I can't believe the love I see.
My fears behind me, gone are the shadows and doubts.
That was then,
this is my now.

And I have the courage like never before, yeah.
I've settled for less but I'm ready for more,
Ready for more.This is my now

I'm living in the moment
As I look around I can't believe the love I see.
My fears behind me, gone are the shadows and doubts.
That was then, this is my now.
I am breathing in the moment.
As I look around
Can't believe the love I see
My fears behind me, gone are the shadows and doubts
That was then.
This is my now.
This is my now.

2 comments:

Beii said...

Yes girl!Let's work our dream out!We can do it!=D

keepintouch said...

Life is the journey of experiencing and discovery, congratulation to declare independency. This is My Now is inspiring and coming at the right moment for me too. Great Thank ! Making our project a success one.