Monday, August 11, 2008

It's been a Long week

I can see spider web in my blog already... So long neva update my blog and of course myself. It's a great learning week for me. Long yet meaningful. It's seems so different when u r committed on things and u really go all out for it. So basically that's how i feel. Not over committed by jus committed. My bro seems more active updating his blog lately. U can check his blog out @ www.kafdot.blogspot.com. Well, he's more like in my bro kaffie world, u can as well find out the other side of me by Looking it with his pair of eyes! hehe...

I am actually facilitate one of the Leadership Programme Training for 3 months time. It sounds 3 months but it's pretty challenging. Coaching a group of people that you don't know and be committed to their goals and for whoever they are.. It's pretty challenging for me! Especially seeing Responsible and Commitment in the other way! But alot of learning processes with Michael. Thanks for giving me this oppurtunity to work with u. Work with Mic a few times but everytime, there's always something new that i can learn from him. I am not saying this journey with him for 3 months is easy, but alot to learn n' explore! Thanks for giving this big foundation to perform n' enhance what i have and contribute to others.

Last Wednesday which is the 6th of August, I conducted grooming class for SSMC employee @ Shah Alam. I went there with two of my pretty partner Elsie n' Beii. Well.. We are always best partners. For those who know me, whenever i have presentation or doing any public speaking, i can't help myself for having stage fright and low self esteem. Human will never change, and of course i can never change but I will only change if i see things in diff perspective. And i have to thanks Suresh for solving this Big Fear in my heart. I always have this conversation of "I AM NOT GOOD ENOUGH!", "They are older n' wiser than me, how can i assist them?". Well.. I got a great coaching from Suresh. He told me that... Yes, they are older than u for a fact but one thing I should know.. We are both living in presence n' we are both creating results. So does the age apply here? This is so true... and automatically my confident towards myself go higher... SO WHAT right! It's more on what I committed to create! I know this are juggens but this is the fact!! haha.. too much!

Gonna go to catch up with my pillows now! I will continue tomorrow! Muacs! Good Night!

No comments: