Tuesday, April 21, 2009

I have my very first Sunday all alone by myself...

Me, Myself & I... That's how i felt last Sunday. I found a inner peace of myself... So calm, so peace, so free, so gentle...

I have my morning active sports that i recently have my sporty spirit back on my feets. Playing Badminton, Out for a Jog with my dear Pups and climbing up the stairs of Batu Caves. The 272 steps of stairs... I've been a lazy bumb for quite some years until reasonly well discipline myself with Sports again. Wake up early in the morning like 7am. Haha.... Usually i can hardly open up my eyes at 8 so what about 7!! But Loving to see the active side of me back Alive!

A night by my own 2 days ago... Bro is out with Jackie for their boyish Gossips, parent is out for wedding reception that i choose not to follow. (Usually i will be a good girl of them, following them to the dinner but not this time) I love my Weekends alot... those who know me well will know that! So i decided to be alone, watching "Bride Wars" at home, bring my Pups out for a jog, went out and bought a tin of Seafood Mushroom Campbell with Garlic Toast at bread Story for my dinner. Simple yet yummy... Went back to my room for my very nice Masque Treatment with my CD player on, Melon Dew Aroma theraphy, Smelling nice in my room.. Cleaning up my Baju, doing my laundry, cleaning up the house...

Seriously, I never felt so nice n' calm before... with only myself the whole evening till night. It's nice to be alone once in a while. Like Shirley told me, that's what u call the balance of life. I always love goin out... even shopping n' walking around, looking at cafe, boutiques all by myself. Do love those time alot! Now I finally realize how nice to have some times of mine doin things alone and having time for myself alone!!

Loving It!

Muacs!

No comments: