Wednesday, April 29, 2009

2nd of May, World Scrap Booking Day!

On the 2nd of May (Saturday) it's gonna be the world scrapping day. Diff part of world have their very own unique way to scrap and of course as for me, i have my own way too by referring other scrappers LO as well and creating it by my own. Here's one of my fav. scrappie website that Elaine introcude me for freebies, http://ikeagoddess.blogspot.com/. For the beginners, they also provide some tutorials on how using photoshop to do your own Digiscrap LO.

Elaine is my Scrappie Sifu. I always like to look at her LO because it brings live and joy in it!! So a live when looking at scrap that she did for Aiden and Caitlyn. So cute both of them. Elaine not only doing Digiscrap but Paper Scrap too. It's really lovely. Lot's of handwork and efoort but of course it is definitely nicer than digiscrap. It can compile all together as a very personal photo album. So lovely.

I wish i could have more time to scrap!! I actually just finish a LO on my two good friends that i jus celebrated their birthday with. A really nice one... More to come.

To celebrate the world scrapping day with the rest of the scrappers in the world. Here's my LO!!
Enjoy!!


No comments: