Friday, May 1, 2009

a different point of love.

Love is never perfect? hard to believe where i'm a girl that have so much expectation in love, believing in prince charming and always asking for more. ahaha..

Well, i'm 24 this year and my boyfriend is 29. We both have been together for almost 2 years. Love is always sweet in the beginning, getting to know each other, having someone that will love n' care about me everyday. Calling me up in the middle of the day ask how am i doing and telling how much he misses n' loves me! Bringing me out for nice dinner, spending time at home together watching Astro together, whisper softly on my ears saying that how beautiful is it having me by his arms, someone will kiss me on my forehead when i fall asleep, i then share my happiness and sorrows with him, holding his hand climbing the mountains and walking on to the second year with him but yet things now seems like the same. That's where what i call "I'm in my expectation lala land." Wanting for more...

It's been a up and down time for the both of us. Not really seeing each other, just calling each other and jus making sure each other are fine. n' to me as a princess in dream, expecting to have a whole lot of attention from u. I know i am kind of too much.. giving u unneccesaries pressure. Gonna admit that i am still in my middle 20 that looking forward for a interesting and adventurous love but for u my boyfriend wanting a stable n' secure life for us. We both have our own demand and expectation but u r always the understanding one.

Well, u r the love of my life. Never have second thought about not having u as my life time companion. I know you don't know how to sweet talk to me, i know u r not expressive and i know u r not adventurous but all i know is that u have a very big heart of love that will always love n' care about me. and i know that you do.

"love for u is all i need..u loving me back is a bonus.." this phrase will always be with me. I have faith, i trust and i believe. That's the only 3 things that i have in mind when we first get together and yes, this 3 words will keeps our love going.

haha... i don't think i will ever say this to u in person but this is the first post that i would like to acknowledge this man that have love me for 2 years by giving me unconditional love.

I love you Joey from the bottom of my heart!

1 comment:

Bluurp said...

Awwwwwwwwww...that's so sweet! =)