Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

I will always plan a head celebrating mother's day with my mum. Cleaning the house, cooking, bringing my mum out for lunch, not much the diff but this year... I didn't plan at all. Was out to Penang for holidays then on Sunday, I have to prepare for Arik's birthday party so really, didn't prepare much for mother's day this year. I even miss my granny's celebration @ Cheras but already promise her that i will bring her out for lunch!

So this year, my dad is the one that do the planning. He was with mum basically in the afternoon... Me n' Fai is out for Party Event. So dad decided to makan @ the Thai Restaurant near Pandan Indah, Cheras which is all the mummies fav place for delicious crab and thai cuisine! Mum, Grandma, and aunt Janet love it so much. Thanks dad for such a lovely dinner. Nice treat Dad, and somemore we're late for the dinner. (Anyway, we reach jus in the right time!! Well, my timing always accurate) Once we're seated, foods are serve.. haha....



Obviously everyone are really enjoying the dinner... Really!! Nothing Left!!

Well, this year is more to my dad planning the dinner. They no longer celebrates their wedding anniversaries but celebrating the day of how well they have been the father and mother's of their children and i gonna say that u both did a great job!!

and what i realise about my mum. Flowers, pendant, necklace, crystal and handmade craft will be a good presents for them but what's more important is seeing their kids grow and being successful in life. Mum is really happy with me and fai this year... She kept asking me what do i think about my future.. all i can tell her is "I'm not sure mum?!?" My mum just tell me that she's so proud of me... Telling me that i have too high expectation in life. She tell me that " you are already my best. Doing party event on ur own, still helping ur dad but still work on with something u like, it's not easy but u do great." I know what she means... Seeing me not completing my degree.. Coming out to work with my dad with lots of frustration until today, i can handle a event myself, being so committed in my work. That's what she wants to see in me since the day i quit my studies. She's been my source of encouragement! "Mum, without u, i really dunno how far will i stop in life, It will only be black and white for me and not a colourful rainbow appear infront of me right now!! You rocks mum!!


A very Happy mother's day to you and mum... i hope that i didn't let u down for this 24 years of having me as your daughter!


Here's the suprise celebration:


I think it's gonna be a special one for u mum because u never think of we gonna have a suprise party after the Makan session.. haha...



It's not only the 3 of us with u this year mum, but it's 7 of us!! All your Kai Lui and Kai Chai with u as well singing with celebrating with u!!



Don n' Jesse are with us too. There are my mum's new daughter and son!! They are always behaving like one ever since the day they are here.. pls remember u two are going to be our guard dogs in the future and not lil chihuahua!! and btw, Shirley Kaima of Don, u over expose him already *.*

That's what i told u jus now... They are always apart of our family.

Happy Mother's Day mom!!

No comments: