Thursday, May 14, 2009

Be the BIGGEST LOSER

The Biggest Loser is one of the most view tv programme in the State as well as in Malaysia too. It's now showing in Astro Hallmark Channel 702, 7pm-8pm. A weight losing competition that they are gonna compete with each group with their weight drop.

It's such a motivational programme for people like me. Haha... Where lose weight is always something crucial for me but yet there's always a better tomorrow for me to start. Agree a not for those that feel u have some similarity with me. So i decided to have this Biggest Loser Complex Competition see how far among us can built up a fit and healthy body in this 90 days that u r committed to play hard at!! Grand Prize : RM1000.00 cash here for u to win home. Be the biggest Loser... We are looking for 18 people this time for our first season. There will be 3 team. For my self, I am looking for another 3 team mates.

So if u r interested, let me know... Once the space is full, we will head on with "Be the biggest loser".

Haha.. Now imagine myself as jessica alba d!! haha!!

1 comment:

dailymuscle said...

hey there.. the show is really coming to Asia - I blogged about it here: http://www.dailymuscle.com/2009/06/03/the-biggest-loser-asia-coming-soon-this-2009/