Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Passion

Again... i jus thought of sparing some time for myself to blog but jus not allowing me to do so. Life has been too happening lately. All for good but really, miss does days that i can actually sit down on my desk alone when my dad is not around in the office, i can actually have time for myself to blog, to scrap, to surf, to chat... but now, it's more likely the half of my day will be in settling my job, going off prepare my event stuff, research for information and what's new in trend now so at least i have a pretty fresh mind when everytime people talks about ideas. That's what my selling point is...

Back home, that's the time i will have time for around 1 hour movie + dinner time then i will be either playing with my pups, bringing them out for night jog then i will be off for bath, mask then back to my room for books and mags. If not, i will continue with my research work online.

Although not much time for myself lately but still not too bad! I'm starting to have a touch on my passion in my career and myself. Whether it's for good or bad... all i know is that life has been pack with jobs and fun!! That's what life are for...

Weekends is always the moment that i treasure.. You should join me in one of the weekends!!

Cest La Vie!!

No comments: