Monday, May 4, 2009

A purifying weekend where i'm not in KL

It's been a weekend that i have been waiting for. Each year, i make it a deal to detoxify my body once a year. But it will be better if i can make it 2 times a year. but it's quite a challengin one for those that did not detox before.

What so special about the detox camp this time is I'm part of the team that orginizing the whole detox. There are 23 of us in the camp. There's people from JB comin down to Kajang, as well as people from pahang, Klang as well as KL! The team includes me, Beii, Aunt Janet, Mum, Uncle Tan, Steve and Lan Leng. Everyone plays their own role.

Beii - You did a great job with our beloved detox 60 t-shirt. It's really nice. Finally i have a T-shirt that i can wear out for shopping. It looks really HIGH FASHION!! haha... n' the final slide show that u did. I know it tooks u lots of time to edit it but really, it touches every single's heart. Great Job Girl. So next time i will pass my Batton to u as the MC n' event organizer. My turn to be a taker as a participants to have my own Angel :(. ",

Aunt Janet - Thanks for the great oppurtunity having myself to be the whole event organizer. I learn alot really... without u believing in me, things wouldn't be that smooth. I really learn so much from u aunt.

Mum - Well, i know it's hard to have this stubborn head daughter that always want things to turn up her way in this camp. But u r there to support n' guide me throughout the way. Believing me with what i do. Trust me n' encourage me. Without u as the angel of my life, i don't think i will event host this event n' really believing in myself. U give me ample of space to grow . to fly . to be a bigger me in life. Pulling me through the toughest time of my life. U know what i mean. Half way in my study, not completing my degree... but u r there telling me there's lots more opportunity out there waiting for me. have me believing in my talent that i have and guidance all the way! Love u mum... if it's not for u, i will not be going this far. and mom, last but not the least, thanks for the fruit juice that u prepare for us so early in the morning. It taste sweet not only for me but the rest of the 21 people in the camp.

Uncle Tan - U r the Dad of Bfree. U r the side support that will always will in the blank for us. Making things goes perfectly well. without u, i dunno how things will turns up.

Lan Leng - Thanks for being apart of us. Being the one infront of the registration counter collecting payment, teaching us sign language. Everyone really enjoyed!

Steve - My buddy.... Thanks for being my partner this weekend. Hosting with me. I know it's kinda last minute to inform u to pair out with me but it turns up to be a suprise. We do have sparks right? haha... but really thank you. I know this is ur first time detoxing, but yet, when i ask u to join me to host this event, u didn't even think twice and u say yes to me. It's really so nice of u!! U r 2 years younger than me but yet, u never fail to inspires me the way u r in hosting n' buddy, thanks for all the care n' love that u generates to the team! U r awesome!!

Last but not least of course my 2 brothers - Fai and Horng! Thanks you u both for being the one that no matter what we ask u to do, u will do. Dunno what kind of post is this but still Thank you! Thank you for the laughter, thank you for the joy!! U both r my best Brothers.



So this weekend, although this is my 5th time detoxing. But yet, it's a brand new experience for me. As usual, i will get hungry in the second day, but yet with the energy we have from each other, we manage to made it!

I frankly say that i actually quite proud of myself. Finally i acknowledge myself on something i did. Well, i have no experience in hosting, but from the pass few training with Hank, it does improve my training skills n' hosting skills too. Hank! thanks for the great opportunity and experience. So like what my mum and aunt always tell me, never ever scares to learn more because u will never know when will u be applying it. n' now... at least i ambrace my talent by organizing this detox 60 camp!!

Thanks team!! Thanks everybody!! It's such a great weekend! and FYI, i lost 2.5kg this weekend. I hope this weekend when i'm in penang, i will be gaining back this 2.5kg :(

Yeah... one of my goal is done!! Hosting a event!! I'm done with one fo my goals!! More to come...

No comments: