Thursday, November 19, 2009

An unexpcted lunch with my Family


2 missed calls on my phone. My uncle Robest jus called. A minutes later, he rang up my bro and ask us out for lunch. Lunch @ The Gardens, @ one of our fav. Japs restaurant, Sushi Zanmai. Surprisingly we said yes to him since we're so busy with work and deliveries. My mum is like telling us, just go and have lunch with ur uncle. and there we go... an unexpected Lunch with Uncle Robert, Granny, Aunt Josephine, Aunt Lucy and Melissa. A lovely Lunch with my family, enjoying looking at my grandma Happily eating her unagi don! It's been a long long time i never see her eating that much. Sometimes it's not how much she ate now but the happiness that contains most of her appetite!

"I'm blessed that I am raised in such a lovely family."

No comments: