Tuesday, January 5, 2010

the 5th day of 2010.. and i suddenly realise...

A brand new decades... A brand new year for me... A year that I'm calling myself a woman no longer a girl. So when people asking how old am I, It will be a soft whisper, "I'm 25 this year!"

I feel the lil mix feelings though, always want to be a grown up lady, an independent lady...

wearing high heels, feeling feminine and sexy, wearing perfume, holding clutches, earning my own money, talking and be next to my parents like an adult (Somehow feeling a sense of respect from them), holding hands like adult, dates like adult, shopping by myself, holidays with my besties, achieving lots of things in my life...

in just a blink, i'm now standing here... wearing my heels in my office, dressing up nicely and not so red hair dye, wearing a dark green dress with a look alike black leather jackets, working on my training brief (since my dad is not around), sounding like a professional ladies when my clients call me, going out for appointment, coming back and now i'm sitting on my desk again blogging and listening to some irish music that i just downloaded. At this moment, i feel that life changes, and kinda feel like u know what... That's gonna be interesting to be 25 now somehow!

It feels like i only had my 21st birthday bash yesterday and just one glimpse, I'm gonna blow off 25 candles on this september and now i know why my parents always ask for only 1 candles for their birthday! But life is fun though... when u start chasing ur dreams and fullfilling them. Open doors and doors that u never expected where they will lead u to.. But as long as u open it and walk towards it, u will totally flown in to the world of wonderland that something unexpectedly happens and that's where i learn to just give and take unconditionally whether if it's good or bad! I'm blessed having good people around.. my family, uncles, aunties, cousies, BF, besties that always play as my spine of my life.

No comments: