Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Shall we dance?

I got this msg from Woei Tyng this Morning. Bold and LOUD!!!

"Lai Chi Yan!!!
*Warning*
Tonight salsa must go.
Do not FFK..."

I'm like in the middle of my busy day... and she sent me this... haha...

Actually i thought of FFK her and telling her that can i start my class like after CNY. I'm in my CNY mood already. But since i think it's a good thing to starts now.. I'm like WHY not. and i am also thinking of pulling Joey in with me! hahaha... out of my curiosity, i pick up my phone and dials 013-88112**.. lol...

ring ring... ring ring...

Me: hei babe... still sleeping? (I'm sure by hearing his blurry voice and reaction!)

Joey: No ar... I'm have sore throat! (U r right!)

Me: Babe.. I have something for u! wanna learn salsa together?

Joey: (Again!?!) when and where arr... ???

Me: Like today and it will be every wednesday, @ TTDI

Joey: Erm..... (Thinking of ways not to disappoint me!) OK arr.. (Out of my surprise! and i can't believe what i actually listening!) U pay arr?

Me: OK la!! I pay.. U go!! (It's a good deal for me because Joey seldom come out from his comfy zone! so it's a good deal!)

Joey: hahaha... OK la... I go!! Tonight!!

haha... that's basically how the conversation goes.. I'm so happy and Suprise! Sometimes i just put him in a box that i think he will give me lots of red lights on things like that but ya... by just asking and thinking tht he will just come with me to learn.. it just works! haha...

Can't wait to dance with my babe tonight!!

No comments: