Friday, January 8, 2010

Carl's Jr for dinna...

It's been a very rushing day.. Traffic Jam... Waking up early.. go to the office, collecting my last calendar order for year 2010, rushing up for Elaine to hand over the calendars to her client and only manage to complete 300 pcs for her and another thousand fifty pieces to go. Went out and collect an artwork printout from pudu, drop by Derrick & Team to chop off my split ends on my hair tip ended looking so bob hair which that's the last thing i want to look, I love my length, i love my hair now, jus i want to get rid of my split ends... ends up having a bob haircut now.. OMG.. u have no idea how mad was I!!! rushing back to the office, continue my job abit, one client in PMS called and acted kinda crazy, jus ignore, that's jus her not me... lol.. this continues round and round till Kym telling me that he's ready for Burger? Am I? I'm actually kinda... but seriously, driving down to Pavilion with the jam @ 7pm is not a cool idea.. but whatever.. I gonna enjoy my night.. So this is how my Carl's Jr night erase all the madness of the day...

First thing come across my mind when Kym suggested Carl's Jr for dinner, I'm like " Enormous and Expensive Burger!!" but that's definitely a place that i want to try. I'm glad that Kym actually wants to eat that so i can have a taste of Carl's Jr Burger NOW!!



I ordered a Portobello Mushroom Burger and Kym had a Teriyaki Burger! and Chili Cheese Fries is the best!! No artificial Cheese.. It don't taste like KFC Cheesy Wedges at all.... It's just Yummy!!! The Portobello Mushroom Burger is Awesome too.. Yummy Swiss Mushroom with juicy beef in it.. will definitely back for more burgers. Well, It's kinda pricy though, like for the Burgers, Fries and Drinks, It's around RM 50++ Already! but it's Kym's treat!! Poor Sweaty one... But really, I don't mind to have it like once in a bluemoon. It's delicious! Thanks Kymchi!! I gonna have a sweet burger dream! Night night!



No comments: