Saturday, January 9, 2010

the photo montage from the grandchildren to our grannies...

Here's something i want to share.. I'm really happy that i did this photo montage for my grandparents' as their Birthday present. Nothing big but photos that speak about them... about how they actually meant to us in our life... how important are they and how much we dearly appreciate them in our life. It's from all the grandchildren actually. I think this will be a ideal gift for them since they always said that those photos that we took, it's always in our memory card and they will never have it since we always like to keep it instead of develop it!! So Popo and GongGong.. Here's something that we specially dedicated to the both of u! Hope u both love it! and this is the frame that i bought it from Ikea. It's fit so perfectly on a wooden frame! Loving it, Ikea is always the right place . right choice!



Photos always tell everything and to me, all this photos brings me lots of memories that i am having this two grandparents that always play a big part of my life. Being there for every single one of us! It's Saturday, Mum and Auntie Janet actually suprise them a birthday dinner. It's a big thing because my grandpa really wants this for a long time! I know that we so gonna have lots of joy and laughter tomorrow! Can't wait... Another big family reunion!!

I think I can somehow feel that my eyes are closing a lil now.. Gonna Sleep.. Night night!

No comments: