Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Monday Night back to be FUTSAL night!

Jus taken my shower... blowing my hair and now back looking like princess before putting myself into sleep again. Smells so good with my fav. bodyshop's Pink Grapefruit Body Butter that almost finish which i last bought it in HK! Smells so citrus! loving it.

I had a good sweat tonight. Futsal for the first time of the year... What a long long time! Thanks to Jason and Thad that always ring me up and calling me Ms. FFK and i finally decided to go for the sick of them.. but unexpectedly, it turns up to be really fun! We have 10 of us playing!! Well.. I'm really not sure is it because of the people that i'm playing with or it just me, I improve alot!! I can do header this time! haha.. i think Jason Leong teach me well! I really enjoy myself alot tonight!

Good Night!

No comments: