Wednesday, January 6, 2010

"Big Hit of Year 2009"

  • From 65.8kg, i'm now 58kg!! almost 8 kg in 3 months time!! All i can say is healthy, happy and confident now...
  • I reach the peak of Mount KK finally and i'm more than proud because we are using the Mesilau trail which is 2km further than Timpohon.
  • I'm slowly taking over my dad's business by closing 3 Big deals by myself.
  • Handle my year end conflict with my dad pretty well this year and really, dealing with my dad in a more when it's work, we mean work... but when family, we talk "Family".
  • A successful detox camp for Bfree and they are asking me to organize a second Team Building Camp for them this year @ PD 16-17 January.
  • Anthony Robbin's UPW course that sponsor by Chris and made it for the Fire Walk.
  • Drawing out my dream cafe and knowing that this is actually something i really want to have in 5 years time.
  • Owning a Mac Book
  • Making decision for myself and learning how to say no when it's necessary
  • Burning up my sports spirit once again... and finally i run 100 meters in a T&F events
  • I Finish 4 books this year (Tuesday with Morrie, Tipping Point, P.S. I Love You, Tales from Outer Suburbia
  • Organize 2 weddings (For Mic & Hannee , Beii & Julio)
  • 6 Bridal Makeup
  • 8 Trainings
  • Went to KK twice this year (For Christmas and Conquering Mount KK)
  • Cook for Joey & His Cousins and feeling a lil more confident on my cooking now ;p
  • i can wear tube dress without covering with shawl or cardigans
  • No major car accident
  • teaching my mum about the basic function how to use computer, how to blog, how to type chinese in computer.
  • knowing lots and lots of good people this year
  • Going to singapore with my bestie WT for 3 times in 3 years!!
  • I saw 2 Sharks this year in perhentian
  • Snorkeling in Perhentian with my darling Joey without using life jacket
  • First time went all the way to Perhentian, Terengganu for a pre wedding photoshoot.
  • Working with new partners like Zheng Hao, Pauline, Kenneth and Steve.
  • Organize 4 birthday parties that i slowly falling in love with personal events
  • getting stuck in a Raya Jam that i never experience before
  • MCing for the very first time with Buffy
  • Staffed a Mandarin Advance Course and I'm the music person... SCARY!!!
  • Went to HK for 4 days for my Aunt's Funeral but had lots of fun with my uncles and aunties! lol
  • Meet up with Winnie and she bring me to a half day tour in Hong Kong Island
  • I ate the Best Roast Goose in HK
  • Meet my advanced trainer Marcus
  • I take MAS finally after so many years of AirAsia Flight to KK
  • Went for my very first treading on my lil mustache lol
  • Applying liquid eye liner which i always failed using it
  • Buying a insurance policy from Joey
  • The captain of Cheer leading that win Champion!!! Go Greenies!!
  • Start Playing new sports like Futsal every monday
  • Try out Dodgeball that before this i don't even know what the hell is this!!
  • Got a new Honda City
  • I score a 2 point shot in one of the Basketball match final!
  • 2 and a half year relationship with Joey
  • 2 new perfume - Flora by Gucci & Blossom Delicious by DKNY
  • Went to Penang like 3 times a year with Friends and Family and having fun time there
  • 10 promises that i keep to my two Doggies (Don & Jessie)
  • and ya.. i lost Mickey (my doberman) My bad!
  • Joey cook me lasagna
  • Clubbing with Woei Tyng lots of time and have extremely wild fun!!!
  • A night where only Woei Tyng, Yew Khuay and Me were out and haha!!! YK, u know what happens and Joey just suddenly appear infront of me and safe my night! Love u babe!!
  • A lovely Valention Project with my buddy Shirley selling Flower Lollies. Really an experience in a life time!!
  • Sourcing for garlands and manage to look for it for mic's mom's 60 birthday bash!! Love it
  • Found out tht few of my close family and friends got pregnant - Beii, Han Nee, Elaine, Isma, Sew Fang and few more that i left out!! So happy for them!

No comments: