Saturday, January 9, 2010

Cappuccino driving Sunshine's Sleepless Night!!


That's the reason why i'm blogging like 4am in the morning!!!

I knew I am gonna be so awake now like 4am in the morning way before I have my cravings on cups of Cappuccino. and here i am, the pay off for having 3 cups of cappuccino while i accompanying Joey for his dinner @ Ikea... Well.. it suppose to be the other way around, He's more likely the one that accompany me to Ikea to buy photo frame that i needed badly for my Photo Montage that gonna be my grandparents' birthday pressie!!

Joey is a lil hungry after the whole day of sandwiches so he wants to grab a bites at the Ikea Cafe. He had his Healthy Salmon set and there I go itchy minded asking him to get me a cup of coffee.. I'm not a caffeine person but really, when u smelled brew coffee, how can u resist the aroma right!! So ya... I had my fav cappuccino after a long long time. and there i am.. still so awake in the middle of the night!

...... of course Joey can't resist it too.

Too bad my phone is barred.. If not, i will definitely call Joey up and check on him!! He can't have coffee or tea or even coke during the night... He can be Hyper all night! So i really wondering is he asleep yet or just like me now.. trying my best to sleep!! Poor Me.. :(

No comments: