Saturday, January 30, 2010

Awesome Party Night of the year so far...

It's a crazy night yesterday... went to Zouk and it's a last minute plan out.. but 7 show up with Mic's bro and cousin.. so quite a big crowed!

Having a bit of breakdown yesterday! But i'm glad to have all my friends there partying with me! I am touch! It suppose to be a de-stress night for everyone, ending up a lil like Sunshine's Breakdown Party.. Oh no.... but i'm blessed to have all of u here with me!

n' Joey came too... Babe... I know we are people from diff world. U r the human and i'm the Avatar.. haha.. what I am trying to say that no one is perfect, but really the space and commitment between the both of us! Anyways... U surprise me there... again... right time right spot! Thanks babe!

I really have a super awesome night! Really, having friends esp good friends and special people being there in my life whenever i needed them!

Mic - My Big Brother that always right behind my back to support me, be there for me!

Woei Tyng - My dearly sweetheart that stays with me whenever i needed her around! Thanks for coming and the Flaming Lamborghini... haha!! lol... thanks babe! Love u lots and u r my everything as a good friend, a good sista!! haha..

Yen Sin - My life buddy... Stand with me, Cry with me, Laugh with me... we share our childhood together, i'm sure we gonna walk our life journey together too by having u by my side!

and also Munnie, Jason, Wing! thanks for making the night special!

Muacs!

No comments: