Thursday, January 28, 2010

De-stress.. Opps!

I'm now kinda on track pairing up with my dad in his Job. I'm looking forward taking over the company in the future and work things out with my bro. Surprisingly my bro having the same thought.. why i'm saying that because most of the time, he's like having this thought of he's not gonna work with dad, dad is just not the right person to work for, he wants to work by his own, or even he wants to work in a big company. But I told him last week, "what's more better than working in ur own company since now dad has already build up his empire for us right? all we need to do is just maintaining it as well as expanding it!" I know Fai is a smart boy, he gets what i mean and ya, we loves our dad too much too to jus not helping him with his hardwork! n' now, finally we have the thought of owning it!

I'm pretty blessed with our company now, slowly getting back on track after years of instability. Dad has really put lots of effort into it... and I'm glad I'm staying in to cruise with him in his business n' now, i can see a slightly bigger picture where am I now.. To be frank, i love my job, it's really challenging dealing with customers, dealing with suppliers, coming out with products that are selling in the whole wide malaysia and now expending to SEA, well, lots of hard effort dad and I put into esp Dad! I totally take my hat's off for him! But dealing with him also another things that I am learning.

Wait...

Something really wrong now, I titled this post as "De-stress" and what have i typed! Lol.. haha!! Blogging is definitely one great way to distress myself. Express and discover something new about something I feel so stress about.. My dad!! haha.. That's how it suppose to sound like... So my dad!! we both always have our communication breakdown. He don't communicate to me and expecting me to read his eyes and hear from his heart is it!! Hello!!! I can't feel u! I don't have the USB pod like how the Avatar has! lol.. but it's frustrating!! We r having this breakdown for 3 days already! haiz... gonna focus myself on the half cup full that i just mention in the beginning. Learn from him.. but also communicate! If not, we're gonna be Doom again!

But of course there's also ways that i use to distress myself :

  • Blogging is definitely one of my fav!
  • If there's no internet access around, back to basic no. 1, Writing! but normally i don't know where those notepad goes after i write! Hopefully in some safe place that mum can't find.. lol! Mum loves reading our secrets! haha..
  • Eating!! That's a really bad one! It's gonna be a BIG "NO" for that from now on! Shit, I'm thinking of Roti Canai right now! there i go with all my cravings.. Durian, Chocolate, Kimchi, Satay, Apollo Waffle, A&W waffle, Avocado Juice... at this point of time, i already have like 10 in my list!! NO WAY!!
  • SHOPPING!! another BIG "NO"!! I just tempt to do that when i'm stressed! What the hell I am thinking!
  • Calling up WT, Joey, YK, Mic, Shirley, Karen... haha... That's where u know why i call u in the middle of the day!
  • Bejeweled!! BIG "NO" too.. how can i get addicted to that.. Once i'm stressed out! there i go hitting another high score!
  • Dinner and Hangouts
  • Cycling, Dancing (That's how i recently pickup Hula Dance), Futsal, yoga.. purely sports!
  • Clubbing!! WT, YK and my fav once in a while! haha... unforgiven for that!
  • Hugging my teddy bear brother! He smells so good and huggable too of course!
  • Driving around like i have no idea where am i goin!
  • Watching Astro at Home!! What i enjoy the most is having the whole house myself all alone and have the remote control by myself!
  • Cleaning room! My. Fav too.. and that's why some of u will be thinking why am i cleaning my room everyday.. haha.. and it's gonna be in a mess after 3 days!
  • watch Romantic Comedies.. haha.. My fav. The one that I recently watched "The Rebound". A very nice movie by my fav. actress Catherine Zeta Jones!
That's how i distress myself..

I'm writing bla bla bla again.. but ya.. jus the fun of distressing myself now after surprises calls from my clients that are always hard to full fill and also my dad's tantrum that i can hardly stands for now...

Wishing myself a good day!!

Ciao!

No comments: