Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Sunshine's Simple Dishes!! Not too bad..

Home cook food!! i know visual wise, it don't looks good at all, but taste wise, there's at least 5 thumbs up for me!! lol... But not often at all for me to cook! Hardly at home because i'm so lucky to have my good cook mom that will cook for us every night when we're home for dinner! I know.. I know i'm so lucky... so i hardly cook at home! haha.. can't blame me for that right! But of course by standing next to my mum while she cooks and help her abit on cooking, i still manage to pick up some skills from her! Mum, i know u always read my blog!! Promise, i will cook for u pretty soon!! She's been really pissed recently telling my bro.. "ur sis will only cook for Joey, and worst case, she didn't even cook once for us!" lol... mum, when i want to cook, it always ended up u cooking everything! lol... so no blame no blame huh!!

So here's some simple food that i cook for Joey. Been really tired eating out.. Best way, cooking myself with my own recipes.. Joey will not say anything, but one thing good is he will always compliments my cooking!! "Nice baby, nice baby.. I like!" haha.. That's why now a days i kinda like cooking with his encouragement!


Simple dishes : the Panmee Veg (I have no idea what veggie is that) with ikan bilis soup - this is Joey's fav, Fish Cake fried Long Beans, the Chinese Herbs Salted Chicken that my dad bought from Ipoh!! haha... so i actually cook only 2 dishes! Paiseh "*.*"

Simple right... but then good steps on learning the foundation of Chinese dishes! Seriously, I hardly cook chinese food. Pasta is always my expertise but not chinese, or anything with meat!! I always thinks that those meat that i cook will always be raw!! lol... OK, gonna learn more from my mummy d!

On my way to become a good cook! Wait and Taste!

No comments: