Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Grandpa is back home safely...

I'm gland that grandpa is home @ Uncle Lok's place!! *Phew* after 3 days where i have totally no idea where he went.. but ya, that's my grandpa!! It's not like his very first time of giving us with all this surprises but this is the very first time he actually didn't call back to let us know where he was... It really kept us worried about him.. Wonder where this 86 years old - old man of ours has been.

But ya, good to have grandpa back home again..

It's time to really give my grandpa some attention since he's getting older day by day. I'm sure there's alot that he's worried about where there's some worries that we can't really be in his shoes when u reach a certain age that nearly to 90s. No matter what, we will all go through this depression stage of his hands in hands together as a family.

Fai and I were so happy that he finally pick up his call yesterday night where we try calling him like 3 times. Fai (My bro) really knows my grandpa well... "Jie, we gonna be patient and call a few more times since u know how good can our grandpa hearing is right?" then patiently we dialed 3 times and he pick up!! He's like telling us not to worry... "Gong Gong is fine, I'm so glad that u all care about me.... I just went off for a holidays... Don't cry, Gong Gong will come to stay at ur place soon!!" He's so cute... I can't even think of crying when the moment he picks up the phone!! I'm more like YES YES YES!!! FINALLY!! and in the other hand, he's like don't cry, don't cry!! lolz (Somehow i feel that my dramaness is mostly from my grandpa instead of grandma!... Now i know..) But ya, it's really a sense of relief!!

After a while, he calls me back like 10 minutes later. This time it was a miss press... He sounds like he's in the cab and he's talking to the cab driver.. He's telling him about his family. How proud he is with his children and how lucky he was... From the minute i heard him saying it, it does touches my heart how my grandpa talking about us even when we're not with him. We are always in his heart no matter where he is. Sometimes we do neglected him when we're busy with our own lives but yet he's still there for us even we're in our ups and downs.

A month ago, he's asking me how Joey and I doin? I'm like we're no longer together. He look at me and just ask why... and he pad me on my head and give me a smile.

He's a man with less words but ya, he's care is just limitlessness..

It's all well, it's all good now... I'm going to see him this weekend!! Just gonna let him know that he's as important as anything in my life. I never know what role that my grandpa plays in my life until this incidents happen.

No comments: