Monday, October 4, 2010

I always inlove with the month of September because it's the month of CELEBRATIONS...

That's the way how a September should start with... and it's been always begin with my Auntie Janet's birthday [01.09.XXXX]...

It's always been really sensative with age ever since u reach 50... or even 30 for some people!! I always don't get it, what's the big deal with the age thing. U should be proud with how old u are instead of lie and being shy about it... but now ya... when i reach my 25
, i felt it already... Damn.. just like how Woei Tyng & I start telling each other about the Anti Aging Cream that we should start Applying... It's like my Mid 30 crisis is about to start...

But ya... whatever, i gonna be on that dot somedays... so just gonna enjoy my 25 years old of mine!

So to have my aunt to forget about how old she was, Beii and I decided to bring her to WonderMilk. Aunt Janet always love places like this and one fun thing about us, she always want us to bring her to someplace that's not really about the food but the environment where the few women can sit down and have chit chat session together...

Wondermilk is just a perfect place for her since me n' Beii still don't
think that there's place that's more cuter than WonderMilk! (but ya... It's time for a new place...)

So here I am wishing Auntie Janet with good health and good wealth!!

................................................................

And the next we have is my beloved Elmo looking Cousin's Birthday...

The night is belong to urs although we have a cuter one with us that night but u still my coolest and most emo bro of mine.

We had a lovely Family Dinner @ Rakuzen, Subang Jaya. A very nice dinner indeed because we have the whole room ourselves and lil Jasper can cry as loud as he can
since the room is ours... But ya, no celebration is better to celebrate with the family.

Happy Sweet 17 my Man :)

................................................................

So here we are, the 8th of September....

A day that the smurfies family will always celebrates with laughter because it's our baby smurf's birthday...

We are both alike but we're not alike. Same personality but also different personality... Looking at her is just looking myself in the mirror... but also not really sometimes... but something that have us bond because we both are september babies!! Don't u agree now that year ends baby tempt to be the happening one... lolz!!!

But i always love to organizing birthday for Ms Wong because she's one of the one that got me hands on on all my personal events. Every event planner have their very first event that have them hook in to event and 3 years ago, Woei Tyng's birthday is one of the event that got me fall in love Birthday!!

Thanks for always be a very special one to me... U r like my angel that held me no matter where I am, that's y to me, u always deserve the best of everything! We're more records to create together so make sure we stay fit and spirit free so we can climbs more mountains together...

................................................................

to be continue...



No comments: