Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Just the 2 of us :)

Just the two of us this time, spending our weekends together @ Gerard's Place. Caught me a surprise that Joey decided to drove up this time with his Black Beauty. And here we are in Camera after 3 hours of drive.


For those who knows me, Cameron has always been my fav. place for weekend holidays. I m at least there once or twice a year! Even though I'm there pretty often but there's always new places to discover. Like this time, I discover this very nice, vintage cafe that bake yummy scones! (Credits to Jeff that send me the MMS on a yummy scone that he's having)

So I'm very looking forward to be there again the coming weekends with my family since daddy is getting his new Estima this weekend (and yes! I will be at cameron again for the weekend!), i really can't wait for this trip with his new MPV!


I really have a great weekend. Cameron is a place that brought us sparks in our relationship and here we are again after 47 months and I'm glad that we're holding hands together side by side, walking our future together. and haha Joey, U hit another quota of urs. You got a cross on ur local trip and now I'm looking forward on our Phuket trip together in 3 months time! Love you alot my monkey <3 and more months in counting...

and Gerard, you are one of the reason that i fell in love with the mountain too.. U just never fail to fool me and surprise me after that! Thanks again!



No comments: