Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Lil' Jasper Turns 1 (Rubber Duckies Party)

Lil Jasper turns "1" on the 1st of May, 2011.

Time just flies in a sec and now our baby Jasper has turn 1. Having him around is always an abundance where this little boy has bring the family tighter with lots of joy and happiness. And of course as a aunty of his, I always want
to give all I can to put up a best "First" birthday bash ever for him.. (of course not to mention his mummy that will buy a big air pool for his son loaded with hundreds of colourful playball in it. Sigh!) and Again, Beii & I dance with our magic fingers together on this special birthday of ours, and create a dolphin ocean blue a.k.a. Rubber Duckie
s Party for Little Jasper :)

Here's some photos that I have on the Bash and the Deco :


It's been such a JOY to watch Jasper grow. From an infant and now to a lovely naughty boy. He just never failed to grab our attention to love him even more! and also to Jasper's Mummy, well babe, without you, Jasper wouldn't be such a healthy lovely pie. Been really seeing you to be the best mum you can, learn and adapt to be one. Here, what i am gonna say is you did a pretty good job! It's not easy to raise a child and provide all you can to him. U definitely my inspiration of becoming a good mom soon <3.

All I can say now is.. it's all worth to step in another journey of life.

As for me, I'm gonna hit off with more party events because i just love the vibrant of love and celebration. I always felt that with just a little bit of touch, a little bit of colours, it all creates and speaks on a beautiful celebration. Can't wait to have more parties and events to hands on!

Muacs XOXO

No comments: