Friday, January 25, 2008

My Life List

Having a chance as a girl to have this 2 ways ticket to come to this planet for a visit it's really a chance in a life time. Do you believe in life before? All I can say is to enjoy my life trip as fun as posible lo... It's all in our hands how you want your trip to be! n' yes.. creating a life list really do helps... Some people even struggle to write down their life list.

Mine as well... it's hard to right because all i get to think is... it's so impossible to achieve! No time, No money, still young, still old, maybe yes, maybe not... all kind of thing can jus stop me from achieving my life list! How far do u think you can go? How much i have limited myself? How i want to live? There's still some dreams that i don't dare to achieve but to harm of writting it down! Nothing to lose as some one always says ", .

I can't guarantee that there will be more then 100 but jus gonna write it down what's inside my heart... Not for now but since when i am just a little girl!

1. Having my very own funfair and have free entrance for all the kids in the world!
2. Learn Dancing like walts, latin, salsa & etc...
3. A very famous fashion icon to have my very own fab lane.
4. Having my own beauty image lot tht teach people how to dress up n' be beautiful.
5. Buying a land in some new highland n' build a lil cottage for my parents to enjoy staying n' be healthy.
6. Continue learning ballet n' have a beautiful swan princess performance in one of the hall.
7. Be a successful event planner that create a very memorable and touches moment. That's one of my dream ideal event.
8. Climb mount KK.
9. Have free time to spend with my family every weekend n' we will go for some special cafe or restaurant for great meal.
10. Have a really hot body like Jessica Alba.
11. Live a life like a princess and making fairy tales come true.
12. Be there for my love one whenever they need me n' spend quality time with them.
13. Setting up my own kinder garden.
14. Visit Elias.
15. Get to work as a magazines editor.
16. Visiting all the wonders in the world with my love one.
17. Bring my parents for vacations once a year.
18. Provide my bro the best education.
19. Dining in all different kind of fine dining restaurant with my love one.
20. Have my close friends to be with me throughout my life.
21. Staying in a penthouse or a DUO with all my best Sistas...
22. Own a relax spa cafe.
23. Be a yoga instructor.
24. Row a boat to the middle of the lake.
25. Visiting all the World Disney around the world!

To be continue for the next quarter....

No comments: