Tuesday, January 15, 2008

What is in my cup of tea?!?

What can it be in my cup of tea?!? Sugar? Tea bags? Tea leaves? Cream? haha ", I am jus wondering how can i be now if I am a science student? will I be studying Law? Doctor? Engineer? Wonder wonder... really wondering! I love Art, I love colour, I love Picasso, I love the event that set up by Leonardo da' vince, I love people, I love perfumes, I love Adobe, I love enviroment, I love Kids, I love Fashion, I love design, I love my loves one, I love my friends, I love freedom, I love money, I love talking. I am sure that Art & Design is my passion cup of tea... But i am stuck drinking my cup of tea...haha ", what i mean is I am still stuck in my dad's company! I have a strong drive to work on my own... money on my own... experience on my own... family support by my own... touch my goals on my own... and have a fab lane on my own... dreams... How much it can drive u? how long i can own a dream... how long i can persue my dream? It drives me all the way when i think of my dreams! It's powerful yet it's hard!! Jus stop my self running n' hitting around the bush!! I'm tired!

Jus gonna tell my dad off by saying "I Quit!" as a full time but still continue work as part time! Sounds better huh!! Thinking , pondering, and wondering... Aik aik aik aik.....

No comments: