Thursday, January 31, 2008

Stephen Foong Reply Me!!!

For the pass few weeks... It's been a busy week for myself... Not only busy on my CNY cards orders but on looking for a new environment for myself!! Promise myself to have my very own first pay job not by my dad but earn it from my own. Has been glancing through the papers, jobstreet and as well as some website. Been writting resume but it's not a fun thing to do. Forcing myself to finish A.S.A.P! Getting replies from some company, goin out for interview! Come across some title like event organizer, graphic designer, customer services, different kind of designers work.

Where will i ended up? I still goin for what i want to achieve in my life... my goals n' my dreams! Go through my life list, i still find that what i love to do in still in creating party n' planning for weddings. I still have few wedding magazines that i bought in my room, flip through few... i even online searching for malaysia's wedding planner. Then i come across this home page writting on this profile of Malaysia's well known wedding planner Stephen Foong.

"Regarded as Malaysia's foremost wedding consultant, Stephen Foong prides himself for having a very sharp eye for unique and beautiful things and a very keen sense of completeness and exact synchronicity. Having been a wedding consultant for more than 15 years now, Stephen has seen it all and has done it all. From lavish wedding ceremonies for VIPs to more conservative parties for corporate events and launches, his connections and ability to bring together the multitude of various suppliers and vendors to make your occasion the talk of the town is second to none and you can be sure of the level of professionalism and personal touch he exudes in each and every event he co-ordinates."

After reading his profile, all i know is he's someone that i want to be and learn from! So jus dont' care whatever hesitation that i am thinking on my mind, i jus send a mail to him not even especting anything from him. Straight after a day later, he reply me!!! n' even ask me to join him this saturday which is the 2nd of Feb, to join him to set up the place and have an experience of a life time! I am so glad that he gave me this oppurtunity. Our King and Queen, tun mahathir n' wife will also be attending the Wedding! I can't believe that i can even have a chance to deco such a grand wedding! All i know is i will do my best this Saturday with all my heart!!

That's what i always want to be... That's what i am in love with! Thanks for the great oppurtunity & I have to thank my dearie Sue that giving me the courage to drop this mail to him! It's a great start, hope everything will fall in place later.. hehe :P

No comments: