Wednesday, November 12, 2008

5 success of the day.

  • Yesterday I am really hungry. Thought of driving through to McD but u know what, instead of goin to McD, I went back to office and ate nearby my office that save me easily RM5. Another extra RM5 to my FFA Accounts! Yipee
  • I start writting up all my schedule in my organizer. and planning a week a head!
  • Share my dreams with Carmen and talk to her like for 2 hours about our goals n' family. Lot's of similarity. I have a very purposeful dinner with Carmen.
  • Being ignorance is easy but being understanding is hard. Today i have a big breakdown in the late afternoon, but so what... stand on my feet stand on my ground! I just get over my dad's ignorance treatment and get things handle all by myself!
  • Follow my heart right Adrea.. and i did! I make a decision to continue... n' explore... It's a success of my heart!

No comments: