Thursday, November 6, 2008

Blues...

Have to admit that i am having LP blues... Although Shirley and Hank will never admit it! But how can i not... Already 3 months with my red t-shirt goin all out in every espect of our life to life this 90 days to the fullest with no regrets and for me.. of course i never regret and it's my honour to be part of the team to be with u 119!!

I have learn so much from every single one of you. You taught me what is love, what is independent, what is commitment, what is goin all out... Everyone of u mean someone dearly special to me!

Lai Yoke, Thanks for being my dear Kai ma all this while.. Anum, I will never forget your cheerful spirit. Suresh, My hero.. Hero of empowerment. YK, the care n' love for the midgets & LP will always be remembered! Adrea.. I am love, I am Fun, I am powerful! n' thanks for memorizing my Phone No. haha, Yuki, er... Jus simply beautiful! Sew Fang, purely loving and beautiful inside out. Sharon, a girl show me how independent u can be. Alvin, Never ever give up! Jess.. always gonna be my bubbly SunShine with the striking yellow crocs! Tia Peng.. Man of the family, Man of peace. Ricken, Man with love, care n' patient! Suanne, of course my loving Angel that spread her wings n' fly to wherever she love to be... Erin, My independent and courageous girl that i always like to be around her! Li Chin, Not only licin from out but have a heart of gold! Yuri, The tough lady that keep giving n' contributing in her life, Chai Ching, the beautiful n' loving mother that give everything to her famiy. Desmond, My dear bro that always there to takecare of everyone in her family, SG and LP. Kat, a woman that can give so much when she's focus out, Jessie, one lady that can do anything to have someone win. Didie, the source of happiness n' strength, CHam, our true hero that move n' inspires the LP with his action and Sim, the unsung hero that humbly loving n' passionate. Lily, Love n' smile is what i always see in her. Ai Hwa, a brave woman that will move rocks n' mountain. Fanny, No one can stops her from achieving anything. Kob, the angel that come all the way from thailand to protect and love us! n' yes, he's a extremly beautiful angel! Jenny, from her, i learn to love myself more than ever. Jay, he's one guy that anyone will feel secure to be with. Francis, Full of passion n' love. Leonie, A strong n' beautiful woman. Syuan, an angel from heaven. So lovely n' sweet. Choon Moi, all the way she go for every espect of her life!

As for my fella seniors n' Mic! Thanks for this beautiful 3 months of my life! I have discover n' becoming who i am today it's all because of you. How you guys believing in me n' have this journey so special for me! Mic! Thanks for believing in me! You are always my big big big brother!!

It's not gonna be the end! Our friendship is goin to last forever...

I am goin to be a way this weekend to singapore... Can't make it for the BBQ. You all gonna eat for me ok!! Blue Blue Blue.. sob sob

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My Dear Baby...

Yes, I must admit that I do have the LP blues... especially when listening to A lover's Concerto....

From,
6 + 1