Monday, November 24, 2008

Half Sweet Half Dramatic

Last week i have a pretty ups and downs week. Sick, food poisoning, Rush, FIL, Gathering, Love, Unite, Family, work, stress, blur, smiley. All mix feelings basically but come and look at this dramatic week, it's not as bad as what it suppose to be.
Last Monday, Yes... I have my food poisoning. Supposingly to bring Joey's Family out for dinner but it ended up postponing it to Thursday after Joey's both sisters flying back to KK and US. But thank God i manage to catch up with them on Tuesday night. Have a small family gathering @ Melvin's House. Baby Lucas has grown up so much. He's now 1 year plus. So cute ooo him... not as chubby as before but now already grown up so much to be a handsome boy. I jus have an hour with him. Promise gonna visit u soon my dear when we're flying to LA k. It's a nice gathering though... Can't really eat much. Jus have a cup of Nestum. It's jus suffering...
I never knew this is how food poisoning can feel. Until now, I have phoebia goin to the toilet for too long. But it's so nice of my Deas Mr. Hank & my dear lil Sharon came to my house to visit me that day. Thanks alot... well, kinda angry too that time because i am half way cleaning my Messy house n' u guys suddenly standing infront and Sharon like : " 快點開門, 我要去toilet... 真的!it's like.. OK, Nvm... but u two r really sweet! Muacs...
During my weekend, basically is gonna be either with wedding events, Working, Dating, Going breakie with lil' moo moo but this week i spend it with my dear LP. Friday we went out for dinner supposingly to be my dear Gladiator's SG Dinner, later then we merge our dinner with fireflies since Ronnie couldn't make it. Then we have Mic, Esther, Shirley, Siew Fang, Sin Syuan and Chai Ching. Nice moments where all of us busy snapping photoes and catching up with each other. I will post up some LO in my next post! Promise!

With my 119 princesses

This lovely LO is dedicated to my bunch of Zi Muiz... Jay, u can be a part of us but too bad... u can't let go ... haha.. so Alvin is in loo.. haha... NE ways, Happy Birthday Jessie, it's gonna be a smooth n' blessful year ahead for you! Stand for yourself and stand for Jonathan. U r strong n' Powerful... always remember that. So it's a great night in Golden Horse. Thank you so much my dear Erin for the nice tour n' dinner. I really have lots of fun laughing n' of course eating that night. It's like 119 feast! Looking forward for this Saturday forth weekend!

Gonna rush up with my work. tata

Love,

Chi Yan

No comments: