Tuesday, July 14, 2009

The inner peace of me..

I have been searching for so long for the missing piece of me. Being productive in life, being happy in life doesn't means that u r happy inside. It might jus looks nice, looks good but u know that deep down inside, there's a whole that can't be fullfill. It's not things, objects, presents, party, partners can fill up this empty space of urs but by u balancing ur lifestyle with the inner peace of u.

I thought, i do really thought that i am much more happier now a days with my career in hands, family in hands, relationship in hands, friendship in hands but then i don't fill the happiness of having all things in hands. I've been searching for the missing part of me.

well, before this, life is jus that simple, helping up my dad in the office, having my family in place, having friends around in my life, goin out with them, exploring some adventurous weekends, dating with my boo, doin some party & wedding events and bridal makeups. It sounds pretty in place everything, but y am i losing interest in things like blogging, reading, drawing, jotting thoughts on my journal, sketching, scrabbing, enjoying a simple weekend with a glass of cold lemonade, listening to some soft, instrumental music by Yiruma or Yani?

I'm now more into Working late which i can actually rush up my work early and go home, addicted to shopping at least a pc of new dress 1 week, entertainment, party, Loud music, alcohol, magazines? Come and take a look with it... there's lots of ups to downs. Well, i always believe that human being, we start from climbing, walking but now things seems so advanced and we tempt to forget about the fundimental of ourself. 1 self, 1 person, 1 heart, 1 soul that can move your life, move the world. Not by satisfying the empty piece in ur heart but find back the passion and the momentum of why u choose to live a better tomorrow, the inner child in u.

I guess it's not too late for me to realise... jus i'm glad that i have a good conversation to lil moo moo last night.

No comments: