Tuesday, July 14, 2009

a phonecall from lil moo moo at 23.16

i am listening to yiruma's performance. Really love yiruma's music, a peaceful piano cords playing.. so enduring... so peaceful... so touched... so alive... a voice from ur inner self.

Yesterday is lil moo moo's birthday. If u have a promoter princess as ur friend, u will normally receive birthday wishes or calls like tens and tens time, jus depends how bimbo she can go on that day. But out of my expectation, i only like text her, live her a message on twitter, facebook and msn instead of calling. I dunno why, maybe i was too busy yesterday, not filling to well with my eye swollen, i didn't actually give her a call.

Until 23.16, i am actually closing my eyes.. just want to have a early rest after days of sleepless night, and with my eye sore too! but moo moo rang up and tell me that she wants to talk to me. We have not talk for like almost more than half a year... and suddenly, she rang me up during the night, it is quite suprising actually...

Moo moo is always the one that pull me back when i go too far, the one who always gimme a hand whenever i needs and lend me her shoulder whenever she feels that something is not right with me. and i think this time she sense that too... me of not finding my peace and losing the sunshine that i have in me. I didn't know what to do when moments like this but u calm me down. Telling me that's it's alright to feel like this... empowering me to move forward with ur way... I know that it's a uneasy year for u... but u still stand firm and making sure that things are goin to be fine soon... u sacrisfy urself so that i can be a bigger and free me but u r wrong. U r always part of my life and that's where i found the missing piece in me, and that's u. U r the one that accompany me through all my thunders and rains.. and have me landed soundly on a green peaceful piece of meadow. U r the ray in my journey, the glow when i shy!! U r unforgetable!

Like the message in the lil japanese kimono doll that i gave u as ur birthday gift, i written there - " Please don't forget me!" i mean it... U r my good friend and u will always do. A special one, a dearly one and a soul one!! U r the one that brought me to who i am today!! Thanks lil moo moo... thanks for the love and diff that u made in me! U r my celebration!! Let's cheers for this woman that being so dearly in my life!! Happy Birthday... Ur call and existance means so much to me! Thanks for the 23.16 calls...

Thank you my lil angle aka lil moo moo!

No comments: