Monday, July 13, 2009

Party once in a very blue moon.

I gonna stop partying for like 1 month already. It's really drained and tired...

Really gonna stop... have my energy back to work and getting my diets back on track, all pump up for my mount KK climb. Jus another 10 days i will be all up for Mount KK hike agin after a year of rest. This time no matter wat, i am goin to make it to the peak.

I've been neglected writting for quite a while. Feel reluctant actually after not writting for almost 2 months.

But after a comment that my dear prince jefferi has left me with : " Welcome back princess...Sometimes life catches up on us too thick and too fast and suddenly we realise that we hav not sat down to reflect and absorb all that we experience. I am slowly getting back to my blogs too. :)" Very true... writting is a way to express and have u looking back at ur days and achievements. Time flies and sometimes we tempt to forget or taking things forgranted. By writting down, i can actually check in with myself or even experience how so far my life has been true. I can be lost if i am too happening in my life and jus forgetting about appreciate it when i stop writting!

This jus only the beginning...

No comments: