Thursday, April 8, 2010

Grandma, u r now a lil futher away from me looking at me from far... But u r always in a very special place in my heart ",

Grandma, i'm glad that u passed away peacefully on the 6th of April 2010, 9.25pm. All our family members were with u at that moment and i know it fulfilled ur circles of life that u always wanted to for. It's the end of your life but it's the new beginning of the reborn of ur life grandma!

I always said, I am very proud to be ur grand daughter, raise by u until today, it make a large impact in my life. Ur love, ur tolarance, ur care and ur patience, it's definitely something that i want to learn and own.

Grandma, have a safe journey. A pleasant departure... and Guess what, u celebrates the 91st year of ur life with good thoughts and good people around u!!

Mum told me that u r goin to be my lil guardian angel that protect me and see me from far... and i believe that!

I miss u and love u grandma! R.I.P

No comments: