Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I just bought a Dorothy Perkins black drop collar suit jacket

Dorothy Perkins black drop collar suit jacket

I just bought my black jacket finally @ Dorothy Perkins, Mid Valley after 2 hours of trying out diff blazers and jackets! Not easy at all to find one that fit me properly since I have a body shape looking alike with Cello! Big Boobs, short waish, big bumps, long legs. So of course it have to be perfect looking on me since I want to buy a proper one for long term investment and moreover, a blazer is a must to have for me look pretty and formal, casual but proper... It's one of the "Must Have!" items that In style Magazines recommended. So ya, after walking around, goin in and out from the fitting room [Isetan Cultivation > Padini > Seed > Zara > G2000 >Dorothy Perkins > Top Shop > Miss Selfridge > Nicci > The Mod Shop > Isetan Cultivation > Dorothy Perkins] And finally, after trying out around 20 diff Jackets, still a black jackets from DP suits me more. It's more versatile put it in that way. I can wear it anywhere, anytime, any occasion i wants to since it's black.

But to me, Cultivation have good suits too.. but just that they don't have my size. I also quite like the one in Zara, it's a powdery pink jacket. It's nice, but then it's for a more casual mix and match and it cost RM279.00 for a standard jackets there... Oooo mine... I find a similar Zara look alike jacket in Nicci, it's in black but of course the material is nothing compare to Zara, but it's only RM90.00. Well, I love to have that but how often do i wear that! So ya, Dorothy Perkins have the one that fit me perfectly. It's kinda classic Chanel looking jacket with a lil ruffles on my shoulder pads, it's pretty! I love it! After my very first suits that mummy bought for me 4 years ago, here I am getting one for myself. It will look so nice with my black pencil skirt!

I can't wait to wear it though on this Friday since I'll be back senioring LP136 this weekend for 1st weekend! It's been a while i last back to AW to staff or senior after almost 2 years! So ya, taking myself to a next level!


Good come back after everything....

Happy Tuesday Peeps!

No comments: