Tuesday, August 3, 2010

It's finally over and I am moving on...

Lots of thinking in my mind for the pass 2 months. Really asking myself am I just gonna let this relationship off after 3 years. A man that totally loves me but he just couldn't let go his priority on his work and other things in his life. Is it gonna be how long we have been together in this relationship or just love?

Frankly, I don't have a single idea on what am i gonna do about this but I know that we're moving on back to our lives for good! Wish u all the best from the bottom of my heart. I do hate u alot that's for sure, and I really not gonna look back and move on.

[ This is so true where i once heard it from someone - If along the way, u both are not so in love, u guys still can remain friends, but If u really love someone so dearly and u guys doesn't work out, u guys will turn to be enemies.] I truly experience that here.

It's finally over, and i am moving on ...

No comments: