Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Cambodia, here i come....

It's been always the "BIG THING" or a "BIG DREAM" for me to step in to all the 7 wonders of the world.

and yes... I'm going to the Kingdom of Cambodia tomorrow!! and Angkor Wat is gonna be so close to me in front of my eyes where i can step, see, touch and just be there and experience this beautiful wonder that has been left for decades where is known as the gateway to the Angkor Region.

I'm not gonna be there for long though... 4 days 3 nights. Gonna take lots of photos and post it here :)

I'm glad that Ms.Wong is coming along with me to this trip since my bro couldn't make it. He choose to be LP where I'm totally surprise with his decision and really he owned my respect with his decision of choosing something bigger in his life!

Anyhow, i'm so gonna enjoy my holiday with Ms.Wong and cousins of mine.

Happy Weekends everyone since Friday is a holiday too :)

No comments: